20 Toddler / Kids Activities
Having some toddlers and younger kids in our team, we came up with some ideas...
20 things to do with kids when they get bored!
- Facy dress party with a fotoshooting!
- Make a movie night with popcorn, homemade decoration and a great family movie!
- Make a virtual museum visit g. the British Museum. https://britishmuseum.withgoogle.com/
- Solve a puzzle together.
- Play a stage play together (e.g. your favorite fairytale).
- Prepare a picnic (indoor or outdoor) together.
- Build an obstacle course together.
- Craft window pictures(e.g. https://www.pinterest.de/ebulitta/fensterbilder-fr%C3%BChling/)
- Think of a dance choreography.
- Everyone paints a picture and then you have a real art exhibition for the hallway!
- Play orchestra with pots, bowls, bottles and other things in the kitchen.
- Create your own story, everyone says a sentence. Write them down for later!
- Bake biscuits/cookies together and have a tea party!
- Write a letter to someone who is alone and paint something for him/her.
- Prepare a private circus performance.
- What about a playback evening with the family?
- Create together a delicious menu. Everyone can wish for his/her favorite food.
- Build a hiding place together.
- Organize a family disco with the favorite songs of each family member!
- Make a scavenger hunt through the apartment.
We are sure there are a lot more - so if you want to, let us know and we will add them to the list.
HAVE FUN !!!!!!!
March 2020 - Dr. Christine Krämer M.D.
This blog post has been prepared with the greatest possible care and does not claim to be correct, complete or up-to-date.“
Please follow us and tell someone of us today - thank you!