Transition from Milk to Solids
ALL ABOUT SOLIDS
How to start with healthy solid food for your baby in the 1st year during breast - or bottle feeding.
You will figure out:
- what healthy and balanced solid food means
- when is your baby ready for solid food
- how to start with solid food
She will hand you a roadmap how to start with solid food until the end of the 1st year and wean from the breastfeeding at the same time.
And you will learn:
- what finger food and baby-led-weaning (BLW) means
- what you can do as mother to be a role model
At the end you receive a handout with the major take-aways from the workshop.
with Madeleine, a certified NUTRITION ADVISOR for pregnancy /Breastfeeding moms/Infants/toddlers.
Learn more about her here.
Dates and Workshops can be found in our Calendar.
BACK TO OVERVIEW BABIES & TODDLERS