Healthy Baby Sleep
Learn about the biology of baby sleep with tips for everyday life.
Baby sleep. When they do it, our heartstrings squeeze and we are filled with this indescribable joy, but when it doesn’t happen (especially the way we want it to and when we want it to), it can drive even the most patient of parents up the wall.
We expect so much from ourselves as parents to always do the right thing, and when it comes to baby sleep we also expect our babies to do the right thing. That’s a lot of pressure to put on someone so tiny and new to world, and to be frank, it’s also a lot of pressure to put on ourselves as parents.
If you are feeling tired, exhausted, overwhelmed or just confused about baby sleep because you have come across one-too-many instagram reels about a magic solution, or, if you can relate to the questions below, then we please urge you to take this course.
- Are you (breast) feeding at night?
- Is your baby refusing to sleep through the night, which is leading to stress and anxiety?
- Does your baby struggle to fall asleep on his/her own?
- Do you feel accused of forming bad habits, for example, by letting your baby fall asleep in your arms or chest?
- Do you think that co-sleeping dangerous or a bad habit?
- Does everybody you meet seem to have the ultimate solution for your baby and sleep?
We discuss these questions and more in our Healthy Baby Sleep course, so read on to find out what you can expect.
What to expect:
(This is a course aimed towards parents with babies aged between 0 and 1 years old.)
- We want to help you to understand the biology of baby sleep so that you feel encouraged to find your own way, which is good, right and natural for YOUR family.
- We aim to show you the bigger picture, because baby sleep is not isolated, but is impacted by the growth cycle of your tiny human.
- We want to equip you with science-based knowledge about how sleep works, so that you are able to tackle sleepless nights with understanding. Read that again. With understanding. Because our babies are small, growing humans with human needs that change every day.
- We will tackle the issues of SIDS, wake windows, co-sleeping as well as discuss what sleep training actually is.
- You will have the opportunity to discuss any issues you may have during the Q&A, as well as connect and get advice from other moms who may have experienced the same thing.
- Receive a hand-out with the important information so that you can refer to it at a later stage.
We look forward to seeing you at the next course!
Please browse through the dates and pick one that suits you.
*Please note that this is not a personal sleep-coaching course*
Gravidamiga - Pregnancy & Babies GbR
further information, events & dates