Sat, 24. Feb 2024
Birth Preparation Course by an OBGYN - in person
One day course with your birthing partner in English in Stuttgart Area.
- Sat, 24. Feb 2024
- 1:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- maximum of 8
- 219 Euro plus 20 Euro registration fee / couple
You can park in the garage of the Schwabengalerie. From there you can take a direct elevator to the studio or you take the route through the Schwabengalerie.
Please note that the time, duration and venue might change due to the number of participants.
In case of the change of venue, this will be in Stuttgart Sillenbuch.
With our holistic approach we will give comprehensive information on giving birth in Germany plus breathing techniques and exercises in very small groups (max. 6 couples)
In this compact course you will learn everything around pregnancy and birth.
It is recommended between week 30 and week 36.
The course led by a gynecologist and by a Holistic Health Coach / pre- and postnatal trainer - depending on the number of participants, which is unique in Germany.
Price is per couple.
The costs are not covered by the German public health insurance.
You can always try to send in the invoice to get reimbursed.
Please note that a German course also has extra costs for the partner of around 100 - 120 Euros.
Please also refer to the reviews on our page, which might help you to make your decision.
Pregnancy & Birth
- We will focus on breathing/relaxation techniques and your pelvic floor during pregnancy and birth. Further we will explore positions throughout labor and your partner will learn how to massage you to give you some relieve. Further we will talk about pain relief.
- We will explain the stages of labor (early labor, active labor, placenta period) and will let you know what is happening / physiology, what you can do and what your partner can do.
- Not a nice topic but important are any emergencies during pregnancy and birth – just to be prepared for everything and to be on the safe side.
- Last but not least you will receive a hospital packing list & we will talk about places where you can give birth in Stuttgart & how it works at the hospital.
- You will receive a binder with lots of information to read & some YouTube Vidoes and get back to after the course
Tips and for the first weeks after birth
- perineum care
We will give you a short overview about to look after yourself.
Our mission is to give you and your partner enough information so you can have a birth as close to the one you desire as possible.
We want to help you and your partner to feel comfortable & secure during birth.
If you want more information on breastfeeding and baby care, please book our courses called Breastfeeding & Formula and Baby Care. These are video on demand courses.
We also have an online live workshop about Breastfeeding & Formula.
You can book this via the dates in our Calendar directly.
We hope nothing will happen, but there is always uncertainty with pregnancy.
If you cannot attend the course due to medical reasons, please submit a doctors confirmation and we will reimburse you the course fee minus the registration fee. The latter is for our internal administration. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note our cancellation policies in our Q&A.
This course is run by Dr. Christine Krämer & Kira Neumann - maximum 6 couples